Plasma is a proposed framework for incentivized and enforced execution of smart contracts which is scalable to a significant amount of state updates per second (potentially billions) enabling the blockchain to be able to represent a significant amount of decentralized financial applications worldwide.
- White paper - proposed framework for Plasma.
- Minimum Viable Plasma - specification for minimum viable plasma implementation.
- Video - overview of Plasma.
Loom Network is a Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum that is live in production. It is a network of DPoS sidechains, which allows for highly-scalable games and user-facing DApps while still being backed by the security of Ethereum.
- Plasma Cash Initial Release - gas-less transactions and sub-second confirmations on sidechains.
- Plasma Cash ERC721 Version - initial release of an ERC721 compatible Plasma Cash contract & client.
The OMG network is a scaling solution for finance on Ethereum, enabling transparent, peer-to-peer transactions in real-time. The decentralized network facilitates self-sovereign financial services across geographies, asset classes and applications.